Dear Dr. Bob Lane,
Hope this email finds you well.
Given your interests and contributions to research and academia, we invite you/your research students to submit a paper to 5th Annual International Conference on Philosophy: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow (PYTT 2017) which will be held on 27th – 28th November 2017 in Singapore.
PYTT provided a forum and opportunity for delegates from more than 35 individual universities from about 30 countries to share their research, practice and educational initiatives with an international audience. We hope you can be part of PYTT 2017.
The full paper submission deadline is on 16th June 2017. Hope that provides adequate time for you to complete the paper submission. If you need more time, please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Briefly about PYTT 2017:
– Keynote Addresses:
– Prof. Mark Mason, Professor and Head, Department of International Education and Lifelong Learning, The Hong Kong Institute of Education
– Asst. Prof. Steven Burik, The Department of Philosophy, Singapore Management University
– PYTT 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (PYTT 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN: 2382-5677, E-Periodical ISSN: 2382-5553).
– Journal of General Philosophy: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of General Philosophy (JPhilo) – Print ISSN: 2345-7856, E-periodical: ISSN 2345-7937. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JPhilo.
– Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
– PYTT 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
– Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
For more information, please visit the PYTT 2017 website: www.philosophy-conf.org. Would appreciate if you could disseminate this information to your colleagues/students who might be interested to participate in the conference.